Specific Goods Tax
The tax shall be paid,
- if Specific Goods are imported (before collecting the goods)
- if Specific Goods are manufactured (within 10 days after the month of sale)
- if Specific Goods are exported (within 10 days after exporting month)
(Section 8 of SGT)
Monthly Commercial Tax
- If an enterprise is liable to pay the commercial tax, it shall be paid monthly within 10 days after the relevant month.
Advanced Income Tax
- The quarterly advanced income tax shall be paid in the form of the Patakha(wanga)-18.
Payment for Final Assessment
- The taxes stated in Commercial Tax billing Document [Patakha(kathakha)-17] and Income Tax billing Document [Patakha(wanga)-8 according to final assessment shall be paid during the fixed date.